The infamous Betty

jcoleman at jcoleman at
Sun Mar 10 21:47:52 EST 1996

When is this woman going to get herself a clue and realize that no one is
listening and unfortunately *heavy sarcasm* she's not going to be able to
save us from our wicked wicked ways...I have an even better, more rational
reason not to eat stuff with Nutrasweet in it....IT TASTES BAD, plain and
simple...sugar has no after-taste. I did find it interesting that it
supposedly causes birth defects....given the way women in this country
comsume Diet Coke I guess the human race is doomed ;-)