Tiziana/post-doctoral position

Cinzia Galli galli at BIOCELL.IRMKANT.RM.CNR.IT
Mon Mar 11 06:23:47 EST 1996

 I finish my PhD  in Neuroscience at the University of Turin in october 95. I
studied  the trophic interactions in the olivocerebellar-system  between the
Purkinje cells and the olivary neurons in adult rat. I developed basic skills
in immunocitochemistry and I know the basic of E.M. (also immunocitochemetry)
and microsurgery tecnichs.
I am seeking a post doctoral opportunity for 1996-8 in U.S.A.
Thank you very much for your consideration.

Tiziana

-------