electromagnetics/brain waves...EMF

Phaeded phaeded at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 22:38:44 EST 1996

I'm not a scientist but I found your thesis and abstract interesting.  I
work in the wireless communications industry.  The nature of my position
calls for me to be proficient in understanding EMF issues.

I feel that a lot of issues are unresolved and yet the FCC is about to
adopt an existing ANSI standard which would "regulate" all new wireless
systems - including the new PCS (2 gigahertz frequency) systems about to
be developed and turned on through 1997.

I was wondering if you had any thoughts about your theory and wireless
communications?
Phaeded at aol