always tensed

Jeff Browndyke cogito at
Thu Mar 14 02:38:54 EST 1996

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 19:19:23 GMT, 75000.2046 at (Jim
Cooley) wrote:

>Per Lundberg <per-lund at> wrote:
>>A big problem for me is that I'm always very tensed.
>Hello? So whattsa big deal? You're probably skinny and ectomorphic,
>too. So, like, get used to it, okay?
>Lay off the caffeine and realize you will always be hyper-sensitive.

Now that wasn't very nice.  What if Per Lundberg is suffering
akathesic side-effects from psychopharmacological intervention?  Then
you'd really feel bad, wouldn't you?  No...then again, probably not.

Jeffrey N. Browndyke
Louisiana State University	Email: cogito at
Department of Psychology	Fax: (504) 388-4125
236 Audubon Hall		URL:
Baton Rouge, LA. 70803

Neuropsychology Central -