Very old WPI stimulator (A350D) - manual / information?

David Parsons dparsons at med.unc.edu
Thu Mar 14 13:58:44 EST 1996

I have an old WPI stimulus isolator unit - uses the 3 dry cells - 67.5, 45, and 9
volts.  I am unable to find a manual for it, and WPI don't even have one, or any
information on it.  MOdel 305D, Ser# 102-02F

I need to find out the triggering input parameters (I have a WPI 301-T Anapulse
stimulator to run it.  The twist is that the input cable into the back of the 305D
is a single BNC shielded cable. All the recent SI units use a 4-pin cable
that should connect to the 4pin isolator drive output plug on the Anapulse.

The SI doesn;t seem to trigger when connected into the sycnh-out or monitor-out
BNC posts.  I don't know if it's stuffed or whether the output pulses are not
approriate.

Any help appreciated.  Email is best.

Thanks

--
David Parsons, PhD
Cystic Fibrosis / Pulmonary Research & Treatment Center,

(919) 966-8092
(919) 966-7524 (fax)
http://www.unc.edu/~snosrap/dwphome.htm