Jerry Clayton jerry.clayton at
Wed Mar 13 23:42:18 EST 1996

Mike wrote:
> We're currently in the market for some self contained minipumps to
> deliver compounds to rodent brains while the subjects are behaving. If
> anybody has any advice and/or information (especially names and addresses
> of companies that make them) about them (particularly prices) we'd very
> much like to hear from you, as currently we have very little information
> :(
> Please respond to 'PSYC002 at' or fax; New Zealand
> (03) 3642 181.
> Thank you :)
> Michael Christie
> Psychology Department
> University of Canterbury
> New Zealand

A company called "Alzet" makes wonderful minipumps for use with rodents
and other mammals.  Have not used them but have friends that have
recommended them.  Unfortunately I don't have an address etc. for you
but would look it up if you are unable to find a reference to them on
the net or else where.  Good luck with your work!

Jerry Clayton
jerry.clayton at
Dept. of Neurology
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Denver, Colorado USA