Minipumps

Jerry Clayton jerry.clayton at UCHSC.edu
Wed Mar 13 23:42:18 EST 1996

Mike wrote:

> We're currently in the market for some self contained minipumps to
> deliver compounds to rodent brains while the subjects are behaving. If
> anybody has any advice and/or information (especially names and addresses
> of companies that make them) about them (particularly prices) we'd very
> much like to hear from you, as currently we have very little information
> :(
>
> Please respond to 'PSYC002 at psyc.canterbury.ac.nz' or fax; New Zealand
> (03) 3642 181.
>
> Thank you :)
>
> Michael Christie
> Psychology Department
> University of Canterbury
> New Zealand

Michael
A company called "Alzet" makes wonderful minipumps for use with rodents
and other mammals.  Have not used them but have friends that have
recommended them.  Unfortunately I don't have an address etc. for you
but would look it up if you are unable to find a reference to them on
the net or else where.  Good luck with your work!

--
Jerry Clayton
jerry.clayton at UCHSC.edu