always tensed

Jim Cooley 75000.2046 at compuserve.com
Tue Mar 19 13:25:58 EST 1996

cogito at premier.net (Jeff Browndyke) wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 19:19:23 GMT, 75000.2046 at compuserve.com (Jim
>Cooley) wrote:

>>Per Lundberg <per-lund at dsv.su.se> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi
>>>A big problem for me is that I'm always very tensed.
>>
>>Hello? So whattsa big deal? You're probably skinny and ectomorphic,
>>too. So, like, get used to it, okay?
>>
>>Lay off the caffeine and realize you will always be hyper-sensitive.
>>
>>SO WHAT!

>Now that wasn't very nice.  What if Per Lundberg is suffering
>akathesic side-effects from psychopharmacological intervention?  Then
>you'd really feel bad, wouldn't you?  No...then again, probably not.

>Jeffrey N. Browndyke
>Louisiana State University	Email: cogito at premier.net
>Department of Psychology	Fax: (504) 388-4125
>236 Audubon Hall		URL: http://www.premier.net/~cogito
>Baton Rouge, LA. 70803

>Neuropsychology Central - http://www.premier.net/~cogito/neuropsy.html

No, that wasn't very nice. Pardon my hyperreflexia, but I am an
ectomorphic wasp, destined to jump at anything, tense from the moment
I wake.

Aside from some minor problems, which I won't get into here, I am, and
always have been, HIGH STRUNG.

I am suggesting that Mr. Lindberg's "problem" may simply be
constitutional and hereditary.

 I am not a doctor, and of course any discomfort with  day to day
existence must needs be checked to rule out any sort of pathology,
right?

So we agree, and I thank you for the opportunity to correct the tone
of my statement.

Jim