help needed-cancer sufferer

Hah Kuok Yuen art41192 at leonis.nus.sg
Sun Mar 24 21:59:15 EST 1996

help desperately neede for nose cancer sufferer whose tumour has
metasised to the mouth. tumour growing aggressively and is bordering on
brain ,both vision impaired.patient is male, aged 41 yrs.he had operation
and radiation 13 yrs ago for the same problem . This recurred 2.5 yrs ago
.He opted for a macrobiotic and vegetarian diet, qigong, meditation and
chinese herbal medicine. If there is any new avenue relevant that anybody
knows about, please get back to me. We will be grateful for anything at
all, any suggestions or experiences. please help.