>>Grass 18 channel EEG F.S<<

Gilbert T. Groehn fv392 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Mon Mar 25 08:32:20 EST 1996

             *** NOTICE ***

ULTRAMED, INC. has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

The system is set up and in operation at our Detroit, Mi
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

PRICE: $3,600.00 AS IS,  FOB, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Offered subject to prior sale.   TERMS: CIA

We also have a long list of additional equipment that is
available.  Ask for LIST 96116-CL.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
3-25-1996
PLEASE REPLY TO:  ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
        OR CALL:  ac 313 884-1139
ULTRAMED, INC.                    VOICE ac 313 884-1139
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI USA
Please respond to our home server: ad408 at detroit.freenet.org