Help! Preparing case re: Sunarachnoid Hematoma / psychological ramifications?

104227.2177 at compuserve.com 104227.2177 at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 25 08:27:31 EST 1996

   I am currently litigating a P.I. suit for a woman who was hit by a truck.
Our client, a 73 year-old woman, was diagnosed with the following:

      Subarachnoid hematoma
      Concussion
      damage / blood in sylvian region
      Post-Concussion Syndrome

   This poor woman has suffered severe changes in her temperament, mood
swings, etc.  She has alienated most of her family and all of her friends. She
saw a neuropsychologist who gave her a clean bill of health, but I know
this woman and she isn't the same person I knew before the accident.
   Please, I can use any and all information about these injuries and how
they affect the victim emotionally as well as physically. Any and all info is
greatly appreciated. Please answer via E-mail because, being a 'Net neo-
phyte, I KNOW I won't be able to find my way back here. Thanks, and
God bless.

                                           Tony Rosania, JD
                                            Law Offices of Samuel J. Marzarella