Electromagnetism (response to paul bush)

GARY KELLY MADMTN at sisna.com
Wed Mar 27 13:56:10 EST 1996

	To:         Paul Bush

	I read your response to Mr. Zaman On his post on Brain
Electromagnetism and I hope you will pardon me if I don’t fall down and
kiss your credentials and diploma.  You see I have known “Experts” like
you. The history of science is full of them.  Which one are you?
	Lets see if we can find you.   Are you among the “Experts” in
carbon chemistry that “Know all the possible forms of carbon that
exist”  and therefore discount any experiments or thinking that were
responsible for the development and discovery of Buckey Balls and the
resultant  developmental  explosion?  Or are you among those
superconductivity experts that  stated and proved that there was a
class  of materials  “no respectable researcher would spend his time
in”  because they couldn’t possibly be used in super conductivity and
were later proven to be the exact class of materials that did support
the processes.  But because of big mouths like yours that  parrot the
“accepted lines of research” drive truly innovative, creative research
underground and make others afraid to speak, participate or otherwise
engage in facilitating change in science.  Or maybe your really  Marvin
Minsky who stopped “authorized” work on neural networks dead in its
tracks for twenty years until the results were so dramatic they could
no longer be contained.
	Oh yes mr bush I know you and your kiss ass kind.  I worked
with them
and  have seen how they impede progress and use intimidation and
ignorance to try to stop original thinking.

	Thank God for the unstopable human spirit.

	Incidentally since you have such a closed mind why don’t you
also shut your mouth.

Respectfully Submitted

Gary E. Kelly