Bell's Palsy

Marguerite Lynch aa196 at freenet.hamilton.on.ca
Thu Mar 28 15:45:46 EST 1996

Request information, whether based on professional
knowledge or personal experience, on Bell's Palsy. I was recently afflicted
with a severe case
and I'm more than mildly interested in all aspects of what I can expect in
months to come. Generally, I'm curious about the chances of
complete recovery. Specifically, I'm interested in the why's and
wherefore's of varying neck and ear pain; the pros and cons of
taping/patching an eye that will not close; the likelihood of a connection
between Bell's Palsy and recently suffered
surgery and severe stress; and the extenuating circumstances which resulted
in PM Chretien's particular deformity.

Please reply by e-mail. Your time and effort will be most appreciated.