THEY KNEW THE GUN WAS LOADED! NUTRASWEET

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Sat Mar 30 00:43:12 EST 1996

Andy:  I just noticed this post.  You should read some of the articles on
the auto-responder.  There is Senator Metzenbaum's bill and he went over
the problems surfacing in the population in l985 and wanted independent
studies done by NIH, not funded by the manufacturer.  Its mentioned it
changes the dopamine level of the brain!  Thats what first started my
research on aspartame.  I had a friend with Parkinson's who was acting
like a windup toy out-of-control!  He was on NutraSweet!  Thats when I
met Dr. Roberts, author of books and publications on aspartame.  He said:
"Get him off quick, it changes the dopamine level of the brain - it can
kill him."  It almost did.  A week off aspartame all the crazy leg
kicking and arm swinging stopped.

How can you trust the studies by the manufacturer since some were the
target of an indictment for fraud that was never carried out because the
US attorney (Skinner) went to work for the law firm defending the case
instead of indicting them.  Independen studies show aspartame to be a poison.

If you haven't seen Dr. Morgan Raiford's report on how aspartame destroys
the optic nerve and the nervous system let me know and I''ll send it to you.

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email betty at pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.