Prozac (fwd)

Anselmo Imani Dash adash at WAM.UMD.EDU
Sat Nov 2 12:06:26 EST 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 23:27:30 -0500 (EST)
From: Anselmo Imani Dash <adash at wam.umd.edu>
To: apence at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Prozac (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 11:53:13 -0500 (EST)
From: A J Harrington <amanda.pence at yale.edu>
To: Anselmo Imani Dash <adash at WAM.UMD.EDU>
Subject: Re: Prozac
Newsgroups: bionet.neuroscience

Are you sure posting to a usenet group and getting replies qualifies as an
interview?

I do think you could do an interview online, but if I were grading you I'd
dock you for doing this, it's not an interview...  You might want to check
with your instructor about that.

BTW I'd be happy to answer your questions, if that's what you want.

Mandie Harrington
PhD student in Neuroscience at Yale University
(I also have a BS (magna cum laude) in Psychological Science from Ball
State University.)