All SCI Researchers please read - not a hoax

Jill F. jill at europa.com
Sun Nov 3 16:16:49 EST 1996

I Honestly  SAW a CURE FOR ACUTE PARALYSIS

The other day I had an extraordinary experience that I feel
compelled to share with this group: I had a premonition or
"vision" of the future while I was in a relaxed, meditative state.
 I saw a cure for acute paralysis due to Spinal Cord Injury.
 I have never had anything like this happen to me before
and I hesitated to share it. I am a very sensible, rational
person. This glimpse into the future is not a joke, I am utterly
 serious. I hope it will encourage anyone out here who is
working on blocking neural regrowth inhibitors. Any
comments about the viability of this treatment are most
 welcome--I am not a doctor or researcher but I have a
chronic spinal cord injury and am a quadriplegic.
Unfortunately what I saw related only to acute cases.

Here is what I saw:

PURPOSE / THEORY OF TREATMENT:  To inhibit or
BLOCK NEURAL REGROWTH INHIBITORS. Human
central nervous system will "smart-connect"; it will
automatically repair with functional connections.

TREATMENT METHOD:  Several daily injections (2 to 4)
at and around the lesion. Injection consists of a large volume
 of clear fluid, perhaps 30-50 cc in a large glass hypodermic
with a large diameter needle and a stainless steel fitting.
Patient IMMOBILITY, possible with traction in addition
to cervical collar, is crucial to healing. NO MOVEMENT
IS ALLOWED; MOVEMENT DESTROYED Nerve regeneration
 treatment.

Visualization of PROCESS: I also saw the interior of the
central spinal cord at the site of the lesion. Regrowth and
 regeneration looked like a very slow "extrusion" of nerve
bundles from top down (head to toe regrowth pattern).
New nerve bundles pass through damaged section of
spinal cord to healthy nerves below. Growth rate is a
 maximum of 1 mm per day ion optimal conditions.
Diet/nutrition seems a key factor in determining optimal
 conditions.

PHYSICIAN / RESEARCHER: White male, brown hair,
eyeglasses, medium height and build, wearing a white lab
 coat, a wristwatch, carrying an aluminum clipboard with
Patient's chart and notes.

PATIENT:  Race, gender unknown. Cervical injury
indicated by white cervical "collar".

SETTING:  Small private hospital room, incandescent lighting,
 very quiet. No visitors. Doctor comes in and holds chart, gives
patient an injection, tests Patient's responses, leaves.

PROGNOSIS:  Ambulatory with weakness, loss of some
 coordination, some palsy symptoms (shaking, tremors).
Range of partial to complete bowel and bladder continence.
 Some loss of sensation--"patchy and dulled" sensory patterns.
 Prognosis highly variable among individual patients.
This patient will walk unsteadily with a cane, exhibit mild
tremors similar to early parkinson's.

Words Spoken:  Patient is upset, fearful, depressed. Doctor
says: "Don't worry, it's nothing like the old days. You'll be
 walking and well on your way in 3 to 6 months. Before, you
 would have been like this [paralyzed] permanently."

Well, how far into the future is this? Not very far, I hope.