Question on the power of "Hope"

Dr. Jim Stevenson jims at best.com
Sun Nov 3 09:45:50 EST 1996

I recommend the books by Seligman (spelling)
Learned Helplessness
Learned Optimism
What you Can Change, and What you Can't

Signature Memetic Virus

The worst enemy of those who now or will need medical care is the politician
who proscribes what doctors are allowed to prescribe and research,
.with their patients permission,

Those who understand this are strongly encouraged to modify this to
fit their personality, and add this to their signature file, and
organize to recover our freedom from Big Brother.

For those who wait until they are sick, it will be too late.

Those who suffer from diseases which might have been cured by fetal tissue
research or schedule 1 drugs banned by Big Brother have the right to
hold those accountable who sat on their hands while they remained ill.

Long healthy life.