Peripheral Neuropathies

Hilary Bates hbates at amgen.com
Mon Nov 4 17:14:47 EST 1996

http://www.amgen.com will take you to Amgen's home page, and there you
will find information about clinical trials in progress for neurotrophic
factors for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy.

If you have trouble accessing the web page, try calling 1-800-77-AMGEN,
or 805-447-1000 for information.

Good luck - and keep up the good work of recovery!

Hilary
hbates at amgen.com
<><

dramsey at starbase.neosoft.com (David Ramsey) wrote:

>I've recently finished (I hope!) a battle with cancer. The
>chemotherapy treatments were quite successful but have left me with
>several peripheral neuropathies. i.e. hearing loss, a much worse sense
>of balance, numbness in the hands, and numbness in the feet.
>
>Is there a FAQ or some web site that I can go to to get information
>about this condition and any possible treatments that might exist for
>it? The folks at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center were great in fighting
>the cancer (I was supposed to die but I'm still alive!) but I'm
>wondering if there is somewhere that might give me more info about
>options to these neurological problems.
>
>Thanks in advance for any feedback on this topic!

*** Disclaimer: These are the opinions of the poster not Amgen Inc.***