Question on the power of "Hope"

Dr. John Thornley j.k.thornley at hypno.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 7 04:46:39 EST 1996

I'm sure you are right Bill. This is an issue most relevant in the
States although of course growing in the UK. I also question the drug
industry, which is of course huge. Symptom supression is a point often
raise in hypnotherapy but really, the finger here should be pointing
to the many drugs available which "control" certail conditions. Some
of there save lives of course and this is an important fact, but their
long term use is often bad for the patient and good for the drug
companies.

--
Dr. John Thornley
j.k.thornley at hypno.demon.co.uk