Black teens web page (fwd)

Winkie winkie at winkie.com
Fri Nov 8 16:09:22 EST 1996

James,

There is absolutely no reason to be posting this message, which
has nothing to do with neuroscience, to the neuroscience group.
This is a science group, not a social fundraiser for disadvantaged
tots.

Winkie

In article <v02130501aea8c9440c22@[164.67.22.54]>, jwoodson at ucla.edu (James Woodson) says: