Hippocampus - replies to a question

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 10 01:36:04 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins wrote:

> the hippocampus functions as an intermediate-level
> "supersystem configuration generator" which "holds" the
> supersystem "stable" while consolidation occurs.

BTW, the view that the hippocampus functions as a
"supersystem configuration governor" was first established
in work I did in the late 70s and circulated via letters,
self-published papers, telephone calls, visits, and
conference participation.

All of my work is documented. If anyone wishes to contest
my contention that the currently-popular view of
hippocampal function was established in my "unpublished"
work, please speak right up. Let's clarify this matter.

I'd not trouble folks with this sort of thing, but my work
is being used all over the place, and I'm here on the
verge of destitution. "The workman is worth his wage." I'm
not looking for handouts, but if the work I've done has
made the useful differences that it demonstrably has made,
then why is it that I've been ostracized like some ogre?

ken collins