suggestions for further research/education...PLEASE!

Stephen J. Willson swillson at netcom.ca
Mon Nov 11 21:38:15 EST 1996

I am currently working towards a Masteres degree in Arts, specifically
in Leisure Studies.  My area of focus is Therapeutic Recreation for persons
with brain injuries and other disabilities.

I have BASIC, background education in neuroanatomy/human biopsychology and I
am looking for other programs in which I may increase my knowledge base and
exposure to issues related to the human brain.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.  In addition, I am
looking for additional practical experience working with persons who have
sustained a brain injury.  Again, any leads would be useful.

Thank you,
C. Willson

One step beyond..