Research article - centella

kevin at naresa.ac.lk kevin at naresa.ac.lk
Wed Nov 13 23:01:12 EST 1996

Hi

Could anyone please help me? I am trying to get hold of some results presented
by the Central Drugs Research Institute (CDRI) in Lucknow, India, to the
International Brain Conferences held in China, USA, France, Germany and Canada
during the period 1986-96 on Gotukola (centella). They reported isolation of two
compounds named Bacoside A & B which stimulated the brain when fed to rats. The
two biochemicals were isolated from the Indian Brahmi plant (Gotukola).

Does anyone know where I can get hold of these papers? Or, who organised these
conferences? Or, how to get in touch with the CDRI (I've tried but to no avail
so far)?

I am working at the Natural Resources Energy & Science Authority of Sri Lanka.
Thanks for any help on this.

Kevin Hall