Memory Drug (fwd)

M.J. Stillman stillman at dendwrite.com
Tue Nov 19 23:49:37 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins wrote:

> Ron Blue wrote:

Good idea.  Along this line, try the SFN's home page http://www.sfn.org
in a week or two.  I'd imagine they'd put something this big on their
website.  When I used to go, they'd have a Press Release Office for
these types of things.

Also, perhaps the NYT's Science Times would have it?

-Mike
Michael J. Stillman, Ph.D.
DendWrite Communications
33 Dinsmore Avenue, Suite 602