Implicit spatial memory tests

Amanda Nicholas mdp96akn at
Mon Nov 18 12:35:06 EST 1996

I'm looking for references for tests of Implicit Spatial memory. So far
all I can find is Smith and Milner's one.

How can you be sure it's testing implicit memory, and are there any tests
around that have been validated as I don't really have time to go in to
that side of things. All sensible replies will be very welcome.

Amanda Nicholas

The University of Sheffield, Department of Clinical Neurology, Floor 'N',
Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Glossop Road, Sheffield S10 2JF, UK.
Tel: 0114 2713158    Fax: 0114 2760095   EMail:mdp96akn at

            sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
             Allow three days for your submission to appear.
  Please read the Guidelines, posted every other week, before submitting.
         SPR Charter: