Implicit spatial memory tests

Amanda Nicholas mdp96akn at Sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 12:35:06 EST 1996

I'm looking for references for tests of Implicit Spatial memory. So far
all I can find is Smith and Milner's one.

How can you be sure it's testing implicit memory, and are there any tests
around that have been validated as I don't really have time to go in to
that side of things. All sensible replies will be very welcome.

Amanda.

--
Amanda Nicholas

The University of Sheffield, Department of Clinical Neurology, Floor 'N',
Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Glossop Road, Sheffield S10 2JF, UK.
Tel: 0114 2713158    Fax: 0114 2760095   EMail:mdp96akn at Sheffield.ac.uk
http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/academic/A-C/cn/index.html

--
            sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
             Allow three days for your submission to appear.