Memory Drug (fwd)

Claude de Contrecoeur Cyrano at
Thu Nov 21 08:00:34 EST 1996

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996 23:49:37 -0500, "M.J. Stillman"
<stillman at> wrote:

>kenneth paul collins wrote:
>> Ron Blue wrote:

There are a LOT of drugs(cannabinoids,psilocine,etc) which enhance
recalls but they are not recognised as such.
To understand why look at:

and read the paragraph on benzodiazepines and cannabinoids.
Cannabinoids ARE,indeed,memory enhancers but non-specific.
For reasons to be understood in my paper you will see that no drug
will ever be invented which could stimulate indefinetly useful recall
because there is a fundamental barrier(a bit like Heisenberg's problem
in physics)blocking recall abilities.
This barrier is called the "Illusion threshold"(Seuil d'illusion)