Epilepsy and music

willow jrg at sirius.com
Tue Oct 1 19:52:39 EST 1996

My name is Jennifer Gwirtz and I make performance/video art.  I'm working
on a performance piece that blends the syntax of music with that of
neurology and am trying to find good software to compose with, or one that
will assign sounds to neural activity in the brain.  It needs to handle
some unusual tonal modes and peculiar intervals.

I'm also looking for a few like minds who are interested in experimenting
with music, art and science who might be interested in future work on a
big project.

Please email me if you are interested.

Jennifer Gwirtz
jrg at sirius.com