Importance of Support from Spouse/Partner in TBI/ABI Rehabilitation

Hans Christian Eidenert hce at
Thu Oct 3 18:55:37 EST 1996

Hello there,

Today I read the following line at a website

"A caring and able spouse or partner can be one of the most important
positive factors in rehabilitation"

Can anyone tell me whether any research has been done on this topic? Can
the support of a spouse/partner in the rehabilitation from ABI/TBI be
singled out scientifically as a decisive contributing factor to the
success of rehabilitation from a brain trauma? What scientific evidence is
there supporting this statement?

Yours sincerely,

Christian Eidenert

"You can fool all the people some of the time,
you can fool some of the people all of the time,
but you can't fool all the people all of the time"

Hans Christian Eidenert
Norrlandsgatan 20
752 29 Uppsala

hce at