The neurochemical cause of violent and aggressive behaviours.

Philram philram at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 15:57:15 EST 1996

Tom is so right.Funding goes to prisons which grow and not pre-
vention or treatment and I suspect managed cares destructive
effects on the U.S. university system is beginning to build up and
so research {and innovative thought} will fall next.Studying violence
is as daunting as alzheimers or schizophrenia but I believe it is
seen as not politically "correct" or redeeming enough to be funded.
Treatment in my practice is aimed at diagnosing and treating
comorbidity[something "treatable"] though I don't see how we
can truly see the d/o in and of itself given the current treatment
atmosphere and historical poor compliance [worsening] of the
population.