electronic brain stimulation

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 5 18:56:49 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins wrote:

[snip]

> ECT is quackery...

[snip]

...if anyone needs an apology because of my "lack of 'tactfulness'", I
offer such...

...it's just that any instance in which folks who are looked to by folks
who are suffering, in which the looked-to folks give the suffering
short-shrift, is totally-unacceptable right to the core of my being...
with respect to such, what's needed is forthrightness, not
"tactfulness"...

...sometimes "tactfulness" has the effect of a deadly weapon... ken
collins