New Web Search Site for Neurosciences

Fred K. Lenherr lenherr at tiac.net
Sun Oct 6 12:39:02 EST 1996

I have developed a new Web Search Site specifically for researchers
in the neuroscience community.

The prototype has a few rough edges, but is already a viable
alternative to searching at the big sites like AltaVista.

The main attraction is that almost all of the pages are guaranteed
to be relevant to neuroscience (by pre-selection). And it uses a
full-text, sophisticated search engine.

The URL is given below. I hope you find it useful.

If you have questions of general interest, you can post them here.
Otherwise contact me personally by email. Thanks.

--
Fred K. Lenherr, Ph.D.		The Neuroscience Web Search Engine
lenherr at tiac.net		http://www.acsiom.org/nsr/neuro.html