New Web Search Site for Neurosciences

Fred K. Lenherr lenherr at
Sun Oct 6 12:39:02 EST 1996

I have developed a new Web Search Site specifically for researchers
in the neuroscience community.

The prototype has a few rough edges, but is already a viable
alternative to searching at the big sites like AltaVista.

The main attraction is that almost all of the pages are guaranteed
to be relevant to neuroscience (by pre-selection). And it uses a
full-text, sophisticated search engine.

The URL is given below. I hope you find it useful.

If you have questions of general interest, you can post them here.
Otherwise contact me personally by email. Thanks.

Fred K. Lenherr, Ph.D.		The Neuroscience Web Search Engine
lenherr at