ECT

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 7 18:52:15 EST 1996

Dave Curtis wrote:

> kenneth paul collins wrote:
> > ...I don't disagree that, currently, what's been referred to as "depression" does

> There seems to be an implication that if only it were understood what
> depression was then it wouldn't be life-threatening. Please enlighten
> us. I can hardly wait.

...kindly, tell me if what I just posted in response to Colleen is sufficient... and
BTW, my offer was with respect to going before Scientist in person... ken

P. S. please spare me from the demands of "proper English"... and especially "proper
spelling"... not that I'm averse to such... there's just so much to be done, and so
little "time" for the doing... I Trust that any who care to understand what I post
will do the little bit of work that's always necessary do do so... ;-)