ECT

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 7 10:26:56 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins wrote:

> ...there is no way around Truth... K. P. Collins

...and Truth is, it has begun to appear to me that I
will soon enough "pay the full measure" required of
me for the "crime" I have "committed", and which,
using what's referred to as "depression" as a
point-in-case, I have addressed in this thread...

...it's all so darkly-humorous... folks would rather
continue to murder one another... and even their own
Children... than come to understand how our nervous
systems process information...

...I've been separated from my employment... I will
soon have to toss 25 years work, and go to live on
the street with those upon whose behalves I have
struggled... in vain...?

It's like Lincoln said:

"All the powers of Earth seem rapidly combining
against him. Mammon is after him, ambition follows,
philosophy follows, and the theology of the day is
fast joining the cry. They have him in his prison
house; they have searched his person, and left no
prying instrument with him. One after another they
have closed the heavy iron doors upon him; and now
they have him, as it were, bolted in with a lock of a
hundred keys, which can never be unlocked without the
concurrence of every key -- the keys in the hands of
a hundred different men, and they scattered to a
hundred different and distant places; and they stand
musing as to what invention, in all the dominions of
mind and matter, can be produced to make the
possibility of his escape more complete than it is."

...forgive me if you can... seems I always come to
see things too-clearly at this time of the year...
ken collins
_____________________________________________________People hate because they fear, and they fear because