URGENT- Brain Stem Glioma

<<DrakBert aka Robert SKM>> eng40598 at leonis.nus.sg
Mon Oct 7 07:14:30 EST 1996

This is an urgent appeal for medical assistance.
I am Robert Seah, a student of the National University of Singapore.
My friend's nephew, Daryl, is dying of a BRAIN STEM GLIOMA. The doctors
here have given him only 6 to 9 months to live. The glioma is 32.2mm by
38.8mm and in a central position, with some displacement of the cerebellum
to the right and of the 4th ventricle backwards. 100% removal is not
possible and will only prolong his life to at most a year.

If you are in a position to help, or know anyone in a position to help,
please e-mail me immediately. If possible, please include the name(of
physician or insitution) and contact no. for faster correspondence. Any
help will be appreciated.

This is NOT a prank, a child's life is at stake.
Thank you.

Robert Seah
eng40598 at nus.sg