ECT

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 7 22:00:36 EST 1996

first, Colleen, it was me that got "jumped"...

second, I've spent 25 years developing a new theory and
your reaction to it is "snip" because you can't understand
it ... because it's new...?

quoting from what you posted:

> and were it normal, how do you explain cultural
> differences, or even gender differences?

...folks in different cultures experience the different
stuff of those different cultures... behavior
develops so as to reflect such experiential differences...

...now, contemplate a genetically Viet Namese infant who
is brought to the US and who is raised by American parents
within the American culture... becomes behaviorally
"American"... acquiring American nationalistic prejudice
in the process... (or vice-versa for a genetically
American infant) what our nervous systems do is is glom
onto what we experience... it's exactly this that
techniques which artificially  manipulate the biology
flat-out ignore...

> i do *not* believe, however, that the neural engram has
> been *disocovered*.

...perhaps you can make some allowance for my "desperate"
online demeaner... I am the one who resolved this
problem... I had to invent a new branch of Mathematics
(Information Calculus) to do so... and even though I can
take this stuff before any Scientists, I've not been able
to win any opportunity to do so... and time's running
out for me...

> and you do not know me, either, kp.  i do not think you
> are an ogre because you express differing ideas.

...no, you just treat me as if I were :-)

> it is not *that* you express differing ideas, it is not
> even that you do not express them very well.... it is
> that you express them with contempt, impatience, and
> with a lack of appreciation that everyone who reads this
> group is not a clinician or scientist

...no, that's not it... if you'll look back in the thread,
you'll see that I got "jumped"... and the "jumpers" were
not only wrong, they were wrong and denying the validity
of the Truth which I was posting... I'm patient with folks
who want to understand... I tend to be less patient with
folks who will not listen to reason, but who go right on
posting stuff that's verifiably False... and I really get
worked up when what's posted is wrong but plays into the
hands of folks who care about money instead of people...
pick & choose, my reactions will pretty-much be the
same... I've been at this for years... I'm only doing what
=needs= to be done... the existence, and seriousness, of
the need are easily verified...

> i hereby pledge that if you wish to continue this
> bantering i will not waste anyone else's time.  kindly
> respond to my email so the rest of the group can be
> spared the noise.

...well, I'm sorry that things did get a bit "testy"...
but it's essential that I keep my discussion out in the
open...

...just try to understand, I've given up my own Life to do
this work for =you=... you are free to receive it, or not,
you are not free to refuse to understand what it is yet
trash it, too... ken