micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 10 16:36:59 EST 1996

Colleen, there's something "strange" going on in this newsgroup... my
repsonse to Graig's "micro mods" post is date-time stamped =earlier=
than his original post...

...also, your meaasge to which I'm responding, here, is full of stuff
that that you are attributing to me, but which was not in what I've
posted...

...I've saved backup copies of all of the posts...

...something unethical is taking place in this newsgroup... what's being
posted is =definitely= being "manipulated=...

...take care not to get caught off guard... ken collins