micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 10 16:31:05 EST 1996

...it's hilarious... my response to Craig's prior msg is date-time
stamped =earlier= than Craig's post to which I was responding :-)

..."fun and games"... in this case deadly...

...I've saved backup copies of everything that's been posted... if
anyone wants to receive such contact me by email...  K. P. Collins