A Matter of Life and Death and Neuroscience

Lee Kent Hempfling lkh at mail.cei.net
Thu Oct 10 21:07:00 EST 1996

To my private email, upon receipt of the below copied interogatory
Mr. Collins responded thusly:

>>Date sent:        Thu, 10 Oct 1996 20:40:05 -0400
>>From:             kenneth paul collins <KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
>>To:               lkh at mail.cei.net
>>Subject:          Re: A Matter of Life and Death and Neuroscience
>>
>>Lee Kent Hempfling wrote:
>>
>> Mr. Collins;
>>
>>  I understand your frustrations. Let me ask but a few particular
>> questions regarding your theory. Please feel free to elaborate to your
>> satisfaction:
>
>Lee, sorry, I can only discuss such things in public forums. ken

OK, Ken..............Public it is. I will try one more time. But let
me assert this: If you have something in a theory form and wish to
discuss it and refuse to discuss it in private you are cutting off the
ONLY method you will receive any attention in. Very few will stick
their necks out in public to entertain a different idea. I know. I've
been there.

If you are intent upon public discussion so be it. I had offered, as
is posted below, to keep the discussion private. THAT was for YOUR
protection. I shant offer such protection again.

This was my letter , in private, that Mr. Collins refuses in private.

<snip headers>

Mr. Collins;

 I understand your frustrations. Let me ask but a few particular
questions regarding your theory. Please feel free to elaborate to your
satisfaction:

1: Define Duality as you use it in the theory title.
2: Would you provide a brief synopsis of the main thrusts , the major
point of the theory?
3: Would you be so kind as to define the following terms as it relates
to the theory?