micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 11 16:31:45 EST 1996

Stephan Anagnostaras wrote:

> Yeah, why not try:
> alt.support.I.need.lithium.lots.of.it

Stephan, that's not it... I'm just "hard-pressed"... lost my
employment... my funds are running out... the weight I've carried
for 25 years is crushing... and it's an exceedingly-sorrowful
thing to have witnessed my total abandonment...

...if the unemployment folks don't see fit, I'll have to trash 25
years of dedicated work... not because I want to, but because I
simply will not be able to pay for a room in which to house it...

...so folks are "put off" because I "rage against the night" of
Ignorance in which savagery is the rule... in which the Children
are ravaged...?

...what am I supposed to be...? for 25 years, I've given over the
stuff that one "normally" uses to nurture one's self to the
development of Duality Theory... in light of that, what am I
supposed to be...? am I supposed to witness what I try to
communicate twisted into lies, and not beconvulsed in the agony
of what I know such means... it means that, for still more time,
the slaughter that is ameliorated by "Duality Theory's"
understanding will continue... am I supposed to remain "cool" in
the midst of such...?

...I'm sorry, perhaps I could pull such off, but I'm filled with
loathing at the thought of doing so... in this matter,
folks' willingness to forsake Truth is the one thing with respect
to which there is nothing I can do, other than just not joining
in such... I will not... and if I must "groan" a bit in public
because it's so difficult, these days, to not abandon Truth, then
I'll "groan" a bit... I'll do what's necessary not to cave in
under the pressure to conform to "the way things are supposed to
be"...

understand...?

...you know, Stephan, if it comes to hauling my research
materials off to the dumpster, there'll be some "relief" in that
for me... I won't have to feel that I've got to continue trying
to gain a hearing for the understanding because, if folks've
refused to allow the work to be published when I've had all the
necessary documentation prepared for them, how will I be able to
expect folks to not refuse after all of the documentation's been
trashed...? it's kind of sad though, if the materials have to be
dumped, that will constitute something that's in the same league
as Hitler's and Mao's book burnings... only something a bit
more-precious than all of the stuff contained in those books will
have been trashed...

...so, forgive me if I =do= mourn a bit... and forgive me if,
every now and then after having witnessed awesome savagery, I
=do= stand and look Ignorance squarely in the eye and bare my
heart a bit... some days are more-sorrowful than others...

BTW, it's my analysis that you are not in Psych at UCLA... you
might be in LA, but you're neither "in" Psych nor "at" UCLA...
either of these requires other than that which you've presented
to us... don't they...? ken