A Matter of Life and Death and Neuroscience

Lee Kent Hempfling lkh at mail.cei.net
Fri Oct 11 23:55:48 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins <KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
enunciated:

>I've received the following email from Ron Blue:

<SNIP Personal email message that would NOT have been intended for
public display>

>...the development of my work is throughly-documented... my work was done on
>behalf of those who suffer under the yoke of prejudice... I cannot do anything
>"behind closed doors", because, in doing so, there would arise the possibility
>that my right to present my work to those for whom it was done could be called
>into question... I'll do =nothing= that can possibly separate me from those for
>whom my work was done... K. P. Collins

Mr. Collins.
You have succeeded in proving what you are up to. Posting private
email to usenet is a breach of decorum and highly frowned upon. I read
before that you intend to find some other haunt to prowl.  Please do
not let any potential curiosity stand in your way.

lkh
>People hate because they fear, and they fear because
>they do not understand, and they do not understand
>because hating is less work than understanding.

Which is a deduction based upon a personal vendetta.

Lee Kent Hempfling                   |lkh at cei.net
Neutronics Technolgies Corporation   |http:www.cei.net/~lkh/ntc/
PO Box 3127 Fort Smith Ar 72913      |Due to traffic: new improved site.
Room temperature, cold dynamic system, quantum computation, built and proven.
Video available at the above site.