thanks for a briliiant explanation!

Igor Rubets ir at axess.com
Sat Oct 12 09:57:39 EST 1996

Dear Dr. Specht,

I'd like to thank you very much for the clear explanation:

> the neural engram refers to the documentation of a MEMORY in a living
system.
> so far, it has not been discovered.  hopefully, someday, it will be
found.  and
> it will be a real memory, not a representation or model of it.

(though I think, it won't be found, I mean the exact neural pattern of the
COST of Big Mac. I think, only God knows where and how it is stored; and
He, ususally, never tells :-) )

That's a misunderstanding which I encountered with a lot of times, and even
tried to explain, but it always was the poor English.

Thanks again

igor