An Open Letter to Neuroscience

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 13 22:26:40 EST 1996

...I do understand that the work I've done is already widly-known...
and, yes, I know that, as has been the case, in other online places,
once more, folks are "subjecting me to the trial"... my "reputation"
precedes me where ever I go... "talk B. S. and he'll 'fly off the
handle'"...

...I just wonder if folks understand how much information is actually
being written into the public record... for myself, I don't really
care... there's nothing more that I can lose... and frankly, while
"neuroscience" gives short shrift to the Truth that it professes to
serve, I'll do whatever's necessary to keep myself separate from that...

...people are suffering =greatly= because "neuroscience" has refused to
deal with the Truth I've laid at its feet...

...I don't want to hear any more excuses... and I'm not going to cave in
under manipulative pressure... people are dying... Children are being
murdered by their own parents... =because= "neuroscience" has refused to
come to terms with Truth, and to allow Truth to be communicated...

...anyone who wants such can have what's left of my being... I =will=
stand with Truth... so if anyone in all of Neuroscience turns their back
on Truth, I'm going to do my best to call them to task with respect to
such...

...I know my "reputation" precedes me... I understand how it is that
folks come to interpret strong stand-taking as tanatmount to
"aggression"... I understand that such "accusation" is continually being
heaped up against me...

...but I will stand with Truth... Neuroscience and, indeed, Science in
general, has a decision to make... uphold Truth, or I'll declare it to
be Murderer...

...and what makes me thing that folks will not just flick me aside
because this is what's in my heart...? So what... how does the prospect
of such blind me to Truth...?

...so that no one gets confused at my motivation in this stand-taking,
while not giving up my rights to work with my own work as I see fit, I
hereby renounce any "reward" other than that which I will earn through
my own labors... when Truth is communicated, I'll just "disappear"...

...let me me make it clear... either Neuroscience will uphold Truth, or
I will make known Neuroscience's failure to uphold Truth...

...I understand the costs of this stand-taking... I can do no other...

K. P. Collins