An Open Letter to Neuroscience

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 05:42:27 EST 1996

Stephan Anagnostaras wrote:

> The only truth is that you are in need of psychiatric evaluation.
>
> Just my 2c worth

...why? 'cause I don't acquisce to B.S.? 'cause I don't "suck up"?
'cause I don't compromise Truth for the sake of "being accepted"?

...or is it because, just when "success" is at hand, I kiss that
Imposter off :-)

...trust me... there's good enough reason... besides, I did what
I had to, not what I wanted to... if I'd my druthers, I'd've
gotten married, been a father, and "lived happily ever after"...
just like in the True-to-Walt Disney features...

...yeah, Stephan... I can see your point :-)

...just wish you could see mine... ken collins