A Matter of Life and Death and Neuroscience

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 16:39:09 EST 1996

Ron Blue wrote:

> If your work is not shared with others it will be lost and
> if correct reinvented by someone else in the future.
> Ron Blue

...I've done everything I can to win a fair hearing for it...
I've no control over what others do with respect to it... nor
do I want any... I guard Free Will... all I can do is speak
Truth

...Ignorance has won the battle... Truth will win the war...
one way or the other (to paraphrase a man in East Hartford)

ken collins