micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 00:33:00 EST 1996

COLLEEN M. SPECHT wrote:

> In article <3261A9C0.6D44 at postoffice.worldnet.att.net>, kenneth paul collins <KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net> writes:
>
> [about 200 lines snipped]
>
> >....and don't come back at me with recriminations with respect to my
> >"attitude"...
>
> take notice, k.p.  i won't bother to point it out to you again that i've given
> up on you altogether.
>
> colleen specht

...I mean no offense... just the opposite... the idea is to =do= Neuroscience...
the need is great... there's a place for "social niceties" within such, but the
way to be "nice" is to do what needs to be done... that's what I do...

...Forgive me... to remain silent would be inexcusably-savage... K. P. Collins