micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 17:17:03 EST 1996

Lee Kent Hempfling wrote:

[snip]

...I didn't bother reading all of your message... I stopped when you
started quibbling about "trophic"...

..."trophic" as in "atrophy" vs "hypertrophy"...

...neurons tend to atrophy if they are not included in activation
states... and with robust inclusion, they undergo hypertrophy...

...the relationship that exists between the degree of relative order
within neurons' activation dynamics and such trophic dynamics is
analogous to the relationship that exists between ordered vs disordered
activation of the flagella and nutrient concentration gradients in
bacterial chemotaxis... "same-o-same-o"... do you want me to take such
right down to evolutionary dynamics :-) it =all= reduces directly to
what's described by 2nd Thermo (WDB2T)

...I stand on everything I've posted... if you've any objections with
respect to the Neuroscience I've described, try again... but, Lee,
I've been working at a sprinter's pace for 25 years... everything is
worked out, and thoroughly-integrated, for "miles in all directions"
from anything that's in the theory... and the theory deals with all
of Neuroscience... everything is thoroughly corss-correlated with
everything else... so, if you bring up this or that, be prepared to
Learn, or don't come "knocking"... ken collins