micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 15 15:25:49 EST 1996

Lee Kent Hempfling wrote:

> Thank you, Kevin. Can not be, means it is law. Can not be challenged
> means it is not theory. Can not be defended means it is a waste of
> time. So far I have seen nothing other than arrogance in its defense.
> Let alone, what it might actually be. But I've tried.

...Lee, it says right in AoK's preface that challenges are not only
welcome, but =invited=... I've never said that DT cannot be challenged...
I've only said that, the behavior of folks who "reject" DT without
having, first, developed an understanding of what DT is, substantiates
the theory...

...that's the way it is... this, too, reduces to the proven experimental
results... ken collins