micro mods to neurons

Lee Kent Hempfling lkh at mail.cei.net
Tue Oct 15 03:24:06 EST 1996

One more thing:

I will NOT banter with you Collins. The fine people who use this group
for scientific endeavors deserve better than argumentative, arrogant
absence d'esprit from you. If you have something 'scientific' to
impart, please do so. If not, just part, before more people
unsubscribe from usenet . The others on this group do not deserve to
be considered wackos.

I shall NOT (and I really mean it this time, really I do) bother with
this again.

lkh

(I'll return when the group returns to bionet.neuroscience and loses
the title bionet.collins.
Lee Kent Hempfling                   |lkh at cei.net
Neutronics Technolgies Corporation   |http:www.cei.net/~lkh/ntc/
PO Box 3127 Fort Smith Ar 72913      |Due to traffic: new improved site.
Room temperature, cold dynamic system, quantum computation, built and proven.
Video available at the above site.