micro mods to neurons

Lee Kent Hempfling lkh at mail.cei.net
Tue Oct 15 03:15:44 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins <KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
enunciated:

>Lee Kent Hempfling wrote:

>[snip]

>Lee, I've read the rest of your long, vacuous
>message... I'll leave you to deal with the
>ramifications of what you've posted...

Thank you. Now THIS I can deal with.

vac.u.ous \'vak-y*-w*s\ aj [L vacuus] 1: EMPTY 2: marked by lack of
ideas or intelligence :
STUPID, INANE {~ mind ~ expression} 3: devoid of serious occupation :
IDLE - vac.u.ous.ly av

Are you sure you looked this one up before you used it?

You miss a lot when only looking inside your own thoughts. Do you not?

lkh
Lee Kent Hempfling                   |lkh at cei.net
Neutronics Technolgies Corporation   |http:www.cei.net/~lkh/ntc/
PO Box 3127 Fort Smith Ar 72913      |Due to traffic: new improved site.
Room temperature, cold dynamic system, quantum computation, built and proven.
Video available at the above site.