Matt Jones jonesmat at ohsu.edu
Wed Oct 16 12:45:02 EST 1996

In article <53rioi$iib at newsbf02.news.aol.com> Leochner, leochner at aol.com
>sharing.  When I saw there was a new message in Hippocampus I expected
>something more than information telling me I made a BOO BOO!!

Do not let one person's *unpublished opinion* of how the hippocampus
operates (not to mention the entire brain and the total of all human
endeavors, as he keeps reminding us) detract from your valuable
first-hand experience. Think of the progress we could make if every
neuroscientist could experience life without half a hippocampus  (for a