An Open Letter to Neuroscience

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 16 20:40:14 EST 1996

White Michelle Jean wrote:

> what is the Truth referred to?
>
> perhaps i have missed most of the discussion.
>
> a struggling student of neuroscience
> mwhite at jove.acs.unt.edu

Michelle Jean, please read the new message I've posted
in bionet.neuroscience... "The Principle that Orders
Everything within the CNS"...

...it's a very-long story... I've done this verified
work... it contracicts very fundamental notions with
respect to human behavior (joyously)... and folks tend
to have negative kneee-jerk reactions to it...

...because the work explains how prejudice arises within
our nervous systems, I'm obligated to just "hang in"
until the understanding is communicated... ken collins